4 Easy Steps To A World of Decor Auction Event
Step 1 – Registration
Simple and Quick Registration
- Upon your arrival at your facility our auction staff will be there to greet you and explain the days events to you in detail.
- Your Drivers License is all that is required to register for our auction event.
- Upon completion of registration you will be given your Bidder Card and the auctions terms & conditions.
- You are now free to preview the auction arena, request any items you find specific interest in to be brought up for bidding, or pick up some refreshments from the catering area.
Step 2 – Start Bidding
Get The Items YOU Want At The Price YOU Want To Pay.
- Bidding at our auction events happens in the increments and quantities the auctioneer determines for the item up for bid
- Simply listen to the auctioneer and raise your bidder card to bid on an item if you are interested at the bid amount being requested.
- Listen carefully, as the auction speed is quick, your bid could be topped by another bidder requiring you to either rebid or pass on the item.
- At the close of an item the auctioneer will give a final call for the item giving you one last chance to bid on the item.
- SOLD! The auctioneer will announce the winning bidder card number and the amount of the bid which won the item.
Step 3 – Complete Your Purchase
Quick & Safe Checkout
- At the end of the night or when you believe you are done bidding on items you may close out your auction tab at the front registration desk.
- Even if you close out your tab, you are still eligible to bid. We keep your bidder card number active until the end of the night or until you turn it in so you can keep track of your auction progress throughout the event without having to worry about missing out on an item.
- We do ask that all auction purchases be cleared by the end of the evening. To assist in this matter we accept all major forms of payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check, & Cash for your auction purchases.
- If you are a retail business and want to exclude taxes on your purchases. A valid Tax Certificate from your state is required at the time of closing out your purchases.
- To ease our customers minds, each lot purchase is recorded via video & audio to answer any questions on purchases made during the event.
- Now it’s on to the delivery or pickup of your merchandise.
Step 4 – Receiving Your Purchase
Stress Free Solutions For Any Delivery Or Pick up.
- Your auction purchases will be available for inspection and pick-up for 1 hour after the auction event ends the day of the sale and the morning following the sale.
- Due to the fast paced nature of the Auction and the staffing needs to put on the event, pick-up of your auction purchases are not permitted while the auction event is taking place.
- To assist our customers in having a stress free experience at our Auction events, World of Decor has partnered with local home delivery companies who can assist you with the logistics of getting your auction purchases delivered to your home. World of Decor has worked extensively with these delivery companies on your behalf to offer you this home delivery service for a nominal fee.
Still Have Questions?